Corona update: we are flying again!
All locations, questions and answers
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a huge impact on everyday life. The Vliegles.nl team hopes that you and your loved ones are healthy. Like most companies, we also take measures in response to COVID-19.
Most of the restrictions regarding flying lessons are no longer in effect. Nearly all of our flights are available again. For some flights additional measures or restrictions apply.
In the table below you can see which lessons will start at which date, and whether any additional restrictions apply. Please read this page carefully before you contact us. If you do so, we prefer an e-mail.
We advise you to book timely for this season. It is very busy with all bookings at the moment.
Stay up to date with the latest news via our Facebook page.
|Airbus A320 Simulator||Lelystad||June 16||Max. 2 persons at a time|
|Basic flying lesson||All||May 11, 2020||-|
|Blackshape flying lesson||Lelystad||June 1, 2020||-|
|Boeing 737 simulators||Lelystad||April 1, 2020||-|
|Den Haag, Schiphol||April 1, 2020||No passengers or 1 household|
|Cessna flying lesson||All||June 1, 2020||Passengers allowed from June 26|
|Drone flying lesson||All||April 1, 2020||-|
|Helicopter flying lesson||Lelystad||May 11, 2020||Passengers allowed from June 26|
|June 1, 2020||-|
|Ameland||April 1, 2021||-|
|Paragliding flying||Almelo||June 3, 2020||-|
|Noordeloos||Not yet known||Not yet known|
|Paramotor||All||June 1, 2020||-|
|Aerobatics flying lesson||Lelystad||June 1, 2020||-|
|Flight Lelystad - Texel||Lelystad||June 1, 2020||Passengers allowed from June 26|
|Glider flying||Terlet||June 1, 2020||-|
|Salland||July 1, 2020||-|
Until the 1st of september the following precautions and limitations apply:
- Flying schools need to keep track who fly. Make sure that all people boarding the plane can identify theirselves (drivers license, passport or ID card). Flight simulators and dronelessons are excluded.
- Non medical face masks are not mandatory in 2 persons airplanes (e.g. basic flying lesson, Blackshape, aerobatics), simulator and drone lessons. They are mandatory in 4 person airplanes like the Cessna. In the rare case that the location requests that you wear a mask, although not mandatory, we kindly ask you to respect this.
- In case you or your family members have any health complaints (nose cold, coughing, fever or shortness of breath)? You cannot fly. Change your appointment on the Reservation page. All participants must fill out a health declaration.
- Limit your stay at the flying school. Please come on time, but not early.
- Respect the hygiene rules: wash your hands, don't shake hands, sneeze or cough in your elbow.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance, outside of the aircraft.
- Masks are mandatory for some locations. If this isn't mentioned, you may assume it is not neccessary. In case they are requested, you will get the masks when you come fly.
- Bring as few people as possible to the flying school. Preferably only the person that is going to fly and a companion.
- The health rules will also apply for instructors. We do our best to get a working planning. However, it might still be possible that your flight is postponed. We request your understanding for this.
- From 26th of june, flying with passengers is permitted again. Some locations may need some startup time and will accept passengers from 1st of july. See the table on this page.