During this instructive workshop you will go with a professional photographer. During a city walk through Amsterdam you will receive useful tips on how you can improve your photos.
The workshop is given in Amsterdam. A city walk is made through the center of Amsterdam. Of course, several canals are also visited. Amsterdam has many beautiful places to snap a picture of, our photographers know the hidden beauties of the city. The walk starts at the statue of Wilhelmina on the Rokin and ends at the Central Station.
The workshops are suitable for beginners and advanced photographers, with an adjustable digital camera.
What are you going to learn
During the walk through Amsterdam, the photographer explains a lot about technology and style. For example, you will get started with:
- catching the right moments;
- photographing from a different angle
- photographing unnoticed, so that you can capture the city in its pure form
You walk through the cultural heart of Amsterdam, there is always a lot to see and capture. You learn to look with an eye for composition and good lighting. Beautiful light over the water, reflections in the windows of buildings or cyclists, street vendors and children playing. You learn to immortalise the most beautiful moments.
Take the following to the workshop:
- your photo camera (adjustable compact, system or SLR camera)
- well-charged battery
- if you use an SLR and a compact camera in practice, take them with you. Then the photographer can give tips on how to use both
- if you have extra lenses, an 18-35 mm lens comes in handy
- dress warm during the winter
|Persons||1 - 10|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 12 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|Per person||€ 95|
- The photo/city walk takes place during the day from 13.00 to 16.00.
- This workshop has a maximum of 4 participants
- For an additional fee it is possible to follow a private workshop, this is then only with your own company. [Inquire about the possibilities] (/ offer / photography).
- The group workshops are on fixed days, see agenda. The private workshops can be given on other days on request
- This workshop is also accessible for wheelchair users
- The workshops also continues if its rainy. Only in very harsh conditions such as ice or heavy snowfall is the workshop moved
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability
out of 5
5.0 out of 5
· March 2019
Gisteren (21 maart 2019) heb ik een fotoworkshop "stads- en straatfotografie" gehad van Anton. Ondanks het grijze weer was het een heel geslaagde dag. Anton weet echt alles van en over fotografie en daarnaast ook nog eens prettig in de omgang. Zelfs na de workshop kreeg ik nog extra informatie per mail toegestuurd. Dank Anton!
Kortom, een echte aanrader!