Do you fancy to start playing golf, but you don't know where to start? This private golf clinic is an excellent startpoint for the fastest growing sport in The Netherlands. And is there a better place to start than in the luxurious woods of Het Gooi, the Beverly Hills our tiny country.
What are you going to do?
Your day will start on the driving range. First you're going to practice the full swing. When you are a getting a little acquainted, you'll enter the real course. Here you will practice two other swings: chipping and putting. You'll be accompanied from A to Z (from tee to hole). The instructor is there just for you. He or she will help you when needed and give lots of tips. After your practice you'll get back to the clubhouse for a snack and a drink. If you feel like it, extend your day with a round on one of the 9 hole courses.
This clinic is specially suited for:
- anyone that wants to get acquainted with golf
- anyone that wants to give or get an exciting present
- who just loves to be outdoor in an astonishing environment
You don't need any experience or license (GBV) for this clinic.
The clinics are in the central situated golfcourse in the neighborhood of Hilversum. The 100 acre (40 hectare) park consists of two 9 holes courses, a driving range and clubhouse. The courses are partially in the woods and partially on open field. The clubhouse is situaties between the two courses. Here you can enjoy lunch, some coffee/tea and snacks.
There is ample free parking space adjacent to the course itself. The course is on a 20 minute walk from trainstation Bussum-Zuid
Duration of the clinic itself is 2 hours. To make it a fully organized day, you can expand the clinic with:
- a round on the 9 holes course
- reception with coffee/tea and pie in the cosy, luxurious clubhouse
- a hearty lunch with an assortment of sandwiches, coffee/tea and soft drinks
|Persons||1 - 10|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|1 person||€ 139|
|2 persons||€ 89 p.p. -36%|
|3 persons||€ 69 p.p. -50%|
|4 persons||€ 59 p.p. -58%|
|5 persons||€ 49 p.p. -65%|
- The clinic can not continue if it is snowing. You will be called to make a new appointment
- The Golf Clinics start in the morning. Other times are possible on request
- Clothing requirements ladies: polo with collar, possibly sleeveless. Shorts or golf skirt at bermuda length (slightly above the knee). Jeans are allowed, provided that there are no frays and tears. Golf shoes with plastic spikes or studs are preferred, but sport shoes are sufficient for the clinic
- Clothing requirements gentlemen: polo with collar, worn in the pants. Shorts at bermuda length (slightly above the knee). Socks well above the ankle. Jeans are allowed provided without fraying and tearing. Golf shoes with plastic spikes or studs are preferred, but sport shoes are sufficient for this clinic
- Of course you are also welcome with your friends, family or colleagues! Request a quote when you want to when you want to participate with a group
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability