Dot your own tableware in this fun, creative workshop. Ceramic dotting is done with round sticks of different thicknesses and special porcelain paint in many beautiful colors.
What are you going to do?
In this 2.5 to 3-hour workshop you will learn all the tips, tricks and methods of ceramic dotting. Depending on the period of the year you create:
- Two petitfour bowls
- Christmas balls
- Or another bowl entirely to your own idea
At an additional cost you can also dot a multi level high tea stand.
The workshop starts with an explanation about dotting, the use of the sticks and the paint. You also learn about the use of color. Then you get to work. You don't have to have any experience or be creative. You always go home with a beautiful piece of art.
- Use of all materials
- Coffee and tea with some goodies
- 10% discount on paint and sticks so that you can continue immediately at home
|Persons||1 - 12|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 18 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|Per person||€ 28|
- Watch out: the paint does not come out of your clothes. So put on old clothes.
- Workshops are given in the evening hours, from 7 p.m. to around 9.30 p.m. The workshop starts on Thursday at 1 p.m.
- Groups are put together. Do you want a private workshop of a group larger than 5 people: [inquire about the possibilities] (/ quotation / ceramic dots)
- Under 18 years only in consultation
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability