In this workshop you'll learn to paint in Picasso's style. You do this under the professional guidance of a teacher and professional artist. you'll dive in on a play of colors and full of modern forms. You do not just go home an experience richer. Of course you can also bring your painted canvas home.
What will you be doing?
Picasso has made a lot of artworks during his life in various styles: from cubism, surrealism to abstract. In this workshop you will paint in his impressionist / abstract style, with some elements of cubism. Do not be alarmed by the terminology. Because you're going to play with this in a playful way. So you do not have to know anything about painting.
Woman with Cello
You are going to paint the "Woman with Cello", as in the first picture of this arrangement. This is an original work by the teacher and not an existing work by Picasso, but in his style. Very original, fun and educational.
Materials you will use:
- Acrylic paint
- Tear-off palette
- Cloth 50x70 cm (linen or cotton)
After the workshop you can take your own canvas home.
The workshop is given the warm entourages of our workshop in Woerden or Maastricht. Small musical performances are regularly given during the workshops.
- Your own artwork on canvas, 50x70 cm
- Coffee, tea, drinks and snacks
- Small musical performances (not at every workshop)
|Persons||1 - 10|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|Per person||€ 55|
- Workshops are given in groups of 5 to max. 10 people in Woerden and 6 to 8 people in Maastricht
- Groups are put together. Of course a private workshop is also possible. [Inquire about the possibilities] (/ offer / picasso)
- The Tuesday and Friday evening workshops are from 7 pm to 10 pm, other days in consultation
- For the workshop in Maastricht a surcharge applies in connection with travel expenses and more expensive rent of the location
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability
out of 5
5.0 out of 5
· March 2019
Goede uitleg en er is een mogelijkheid tot een vervolgtraject met een cursus.
Eveline of Funspiration:Leuk om te horen dat de workshop goed beviel.
· March 2019
We hebben een hele gezellige middag gehad, en een prachtig schilderij mee naar huis genomen
Heel erg vriendelijk en professioneel