Learn to make sushi in this workshop. Sushi is a Japanese dish which has gained enormous popularity in the west over the last years. Maybe you have already tried to create your own sushis. Then you may already have discovered it is not an easy practice. But anyone can learn it! Book this sushi workshop for yourself or give away as a present.
The workshop will given to a group of wannabe sushichefs. You can join on your own or with some friends. Starting with 8 persons you can also apply for a private sushi workshop. The private workshops can be held in your own kitchen. The normal workshops are given in the cooking studio of the sushichef. The workshop is suitable for everyone. Experience is not needed. And if you don't eat fish or meat, the ingredients can be adapted to your dietary needs.
What are you going to do?
In this workshop you'll learn, amongst others:
- cooking of the sushi rice
- how to prepare the ingredients
- making the handformed sushi: nigiri
- making the sushi ship: gunkan maki
- making sushi rolls: maki
- making an inside out-roll
- making the dragon-roll
Of course you'll get an extensive explanation about the etiquette around eating sushi. There will be ample opportunity to ask all your questions. Be prepared to take a load of sushi and recipes home.
The sushi workshop is held in Leusden and Zwijndrecht. Private workshops can be held in your own kitchen.
- All ingredients
- Tons of sushi
- The chef's recipies
|Persons||1 - 8|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|Per person||€ 25|
- Starting from 8 persons, a private workshop is possible. A surcharge applies. To request more information: group arrangement information
- If you like to book a non-private workshop with more persons, please contact us
- Workshops start at 4pm on saturdays, at 2pm or 3pm on sundays and 6.30pm on other days
- Note that the normal workshops are held in Dutch. It's no problem to translate essential parts in English. But due to the size of the groups it is not possible to translate everything. If you need a private workshop in English, please contact us.
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability