Vegan Sushi Workshop
For anyone who likes good food and wants to learn more vegan dishes, there is now also the vegan sushi workshop. With the help of very special and everyday products you will immerse yourself in Japanese cuisine. No animal products are used during this workshop. This workshop is also very suitable for vegetarians and people who do not eat fish.
You can participate individually in a workshop. You follow this along with other upcoming sushi chefs. Of course you can also come with several people at the same time. This workshop is suitable for everyone, you do not need specific experience.
What are you going to do?
During this workshop you will learn, among other things:
- the preparation of brown rice, quinoa and green lentils
- how to prepare vegan Japanese omelette and vegan salmon
- the use of protein-rich vegan products
- making vegan Japanese mayonnaise
- how you prepare and combine the different ingredients
- making different forms of sushi
Of course you also get all the explanation you need about the etiquette around the food of the sushi. How does it actually work? There is every opportunity to ask questions. As a souvenir you get a lot of sushi and the recipes to take home.
This workshop is given in Leusden and Zwijndrecht.
- All ingredients
- A lot of sushi
- The recipes
|Persons||1 - 25|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|Per person||€ 49|
- Do you want to participate with more than 5 people, or follow a private workshop? We can help you with that. Request more information from the [group packages] (/ quote / vegan-sushi)
- The workshops start at 6.30 pm on Friday. On Saturday the workshop starts at 16.00
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability