A drone is a complex and expensive device. You've probably seen videos of people who crash their brand new drone during the first flight. Of course you do not want that! This flying lesson is for everyone who:
- wants to purchase a drone;
- wants to learn to fly with a drone;
- already has a bit of experience with a drone but wants to fly more confidently;
- wants to learn to fly better with his own drone;
- wants to fly with professional DJI equipment.
This flying lesson is given in the vicinity of Amersfoort, Leiden and Purmerend. In Amersfoort and Leiden only the 90 minutes lesson is available.
The lesson is flown with drones from DJI. The drones have a 'Dual Control System'. The instructor can demonstrate things during this lesson during the lesson but also take control if something goes wrong. The instructors have extensive experience with drones but also in 'real' aviation. You fly with a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 or a DJI Mavic pro.
You start with an explanation about the basis of drone flying. The instructor answers the most important questions. How does a drone stay in the air? How does the control work? What rules apply to flying with a drone? Which preparations should I make? Of course you can ask all your questions yourself.
After the theory you will set up the equipment together with the instructor. The lesson is tailored to the knowledge and experience of the student. You will practice with:
- Taking off, flying out;
- Fly straight;
- Making curves;
- Adjust for the wind (with and without GPS);
- Turning a curve around an object;
- Emergency situations;
- Descend and land.
Do you already own a drone? Take it with you! After having flown the base with the lesson drone, the rest of the lesson can be flown with your own drone. This is how you best refine the control of your own drone. Of course it is also possible to fly the entire lesson with your own drone under the guidance of the instructor. You choose yourself how long the practical part lasts. The minimum is 45 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course!
You get a selfie made from the drone with you and the instructor as a souvenir. For a small surcharge you can also get the video recording of the entire lesson afterwards.
|Persons||1 - 8|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Season||March until november|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|1 person||€ 99|
|2 persons||€ 89 p.p. -10%|
|3 persons||€ 86 p.p. -13%|
|4 persons||€ 84 p.p. -15%|
|5 persons||€ 83 p.p. -16%|
- A surcharge of € 20 applies for flying on weekends or public holidays
- During a flying lesson you can switch between pupils. A surcharge of € 20 applies
- In Amersfoort and Sassenheim only flying lessons of 90 minutes or longer are available
- Pets are not allowed at the flight location
- There will only be flown if the weather conditions allow this. In case of poor visibility, rain, strong wind or cold we make a new appointment
- Call the flying school on the day of your lesson before you leave home, they can tell you if the weather is allow you to fly safely. The phone number will be mailed to you after completing the reservation
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability